MWC News, Wednesday, 02 November 2011
Promising change after eight Bush/Republican years, Obama delivered betrayal.
With congressional Democrats, he exceeded Bush’s harshness, lawlessness, belligerency, and public trust betrayal.
He violating every major domestic and foreign issue promise made. As a result, he’s been complicit in:
- looting the nation’s wealth, wrecking the economy, and consigning growing millions to impoverishment without jobs, homes, savings, social services, or futures;
- giving Wall Street crooks greater money power, disguised as financial reform;
- waging multiple imperial wars and occupations, spending more on militarism than the rest of the world combined at a time America has no enemies;
- belligerently ousting Honduran President Manuel Zelaya and Libya’s Gaddafi;
- promoting regime change in Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Lebanon, and elsewhere against independent leaders, while continuing support for the world’s most ruthless, corrupt tyrants;
- presiding over a bogus democracy under a homeland police state apparatus;
- continuing Bush’s worst lawless policies; adding more of his own, including indefinite detentions without charge, and deploying Special Forces death squads in over 120 countries to kill targeted suspects, including Americans;
- targeting whistleblowers, dissenters, Muslims, Latino immigrants, and environmental and animal rights activists called terrorists;
- illegally spying on Americans more aggressively than Bush; …